Almond Crusted Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Calories: Approximately 300 per serving
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons water
- 5 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- Celtic Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk egg white, water, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Dip the chicken breast into the egg mixture and dredge in almonds.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with unrefined coconut oil.
- Sautee chicken on one side over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked through