Blueberry Citrus Jam
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups stevia
- Cut rinds from citrus fruit into thin strips. Set aside.
- Squeeze juice and pulp from orange, lemon, and lime into a bowl. Set aside.
- Bring rind strips and 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rinds are very tender.
- Add blueberries, stevia, and citrus pulp to saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil; boil for 15 minutes or until a gel forms stirring often.
- Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
- Pour hot mixture immediately into hot, sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling water-bath 10 minutes.
*Makes a perfect topping for protein pancakes!