Chinese Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 8 minutes
Calories: Approx 258 per serving (makes 1)
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- Slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- Stevia to taste
- Combine cabbage, lettuce and chicken.
- Microwave vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and Stevia for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour over cabbage, lettuce and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle a few silvered almonds over top