Makes: 16 servings
Approximate Calories: 149 Per serving
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- stevia To taste
- Optional- flavored stevia – peppermint, orange, english toffee, etc.
- Fluff cocoa with a fork to break up any chunks.
- Melt Coconut Oil.
- Add melted coconut oil to the cocoa
- Mix in Stevia adding more or less depending on taste.
- Add a few drops of flavored stevia to taste (optional)
- Mix Well
This would count as a healthy fat serving for the day and should be separated into 16 servings to get the proper amount of coconut oil in.