Makes 2 servings - 1 healthy fat, 1 protein, and veggies as used
- 10 oz lump crab, drained and shell pieces removed
- 2 heaping tbsp homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green scallion tops or chives
- 1 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- Assorted vegetables (red pepper strips, cucumber slices, and carrot sticks)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Mix crab with homemade mayonnaise, scallions, and lime juice.
- Mound crab mixture in the center of a platter and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Arrange colorful vegetables around the plate. Use as an appetizer or a meal. Makes 2 servings!