Smoked Salmon Zucchini Rolls
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5 oz smoked wild salmon
- 2 medium zucchini's
- In a small bowl stir together cottage cheese, lemon peel, and pepper until well mixed. Gently stir in flaked salmon. Set aside.
- Trim ends off zucchini. Using a mandolin or a wide vegetable peeler, cut long, very thin strips of zucchini, making the strips as wide as possible.
- Lay zucchini strips on a flat surface. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the salmon mixture on one end of each zucchini strip. Roll up zucchini strips, starting from the end with the salmon mixture. Secure with toothpicks or cocktail picks if needed.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 3 hours.