Stuffed Green Peppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 med green pepper
- allowed portion of lean ground beef.
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 tbls garlic
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- juice lemon to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef (97% fat free) with 1/4 onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut med. size green pepper in half and take out seeds and membrane
- add ground beef mixture in green pepper.
- Top off with 1/2 tomato
- season with hot sauce or lemon
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
Is this stuffed bell pepper count as 1 protein and 1 vegetable