Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: Approximately 292 per serving
- chicken breast, cut into chunks (allowed amount)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes or onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Sambal OelekGround Chili Paste
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash Tabasco sauce
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl to create sweet & spicy sauce.
- Put chicken and cherry tomatoes or onion on skewers.
- Baste with sweet and spicy sauce.
- Grill until cooked to preferred doneness.
- You may serve grilled skewers over 100g of greens if you don't like the veggie on the skewer.