Vitamin D-3 are recommended to lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar, and reduce the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. University of Minnesota researchers have found that high levels of vitamin D are associated with increased weight loss success.
Vitamin D plays many essential roles in the body:
- It is needed for the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorous.
- Regulates the immune system
- May play a role in preventing cognitive decline as we age
- Reduces asthma symptoms
- Reduces the risk of rheumatoid arthritis
- Protects us from radiation
- May help prevent and protect from cancer
Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to many conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, chronic pain, cognitive impairment, heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammation, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, Parkinson's disease, periodontal disease, peripheral artery disease, rickets, seasonal effective disorder, and even tuberculosis.
Both modern diet and lifestyle contribute to vitamin D deficiencies. Humans produce vitamin D3 in response to sunlight but we spend much less time outdoors than we once did. Much of the natural vitamin D in our foods is degraded by processing. Supplementing with LiveAmino's pure Vitamin D3 supplement is the best way to ensure your body is getting the amount of D3 that it needs.