- 2 cups green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups Asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Two 6 oz. jars marinated artichoke quarters (reserve 2 Tablespoons of the marinade)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the green beans and asparagus, cook until crisp and tender, about 1 minute.
- Remove green beans and asparagus from hot water with a strainer or slotted spoon and refresh in a pot or bowl of cold water.
- Remove from cold water and pat dry to remove excess water.
- Drain the artichoke hearts, reserving 2 Tablespoons of the marinade.
- In a bowl, add the reserved 2 Tablespoons of artichoke marinade, plus the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, oregano and orange zest. Whisk together until combined.
- Add green beans, artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes to the bowl of dressing and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature