- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 cup cherries
- 2 cup water
- 1-2 cup stevia (depends on personal preference and sweetness)
- Place 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and add stevia. Stir until stevia is dissolved.
- Pour mixture and 1/2 cup of cherries into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Poor into ice-cube trays and freeze until solid (2 hours or overnight).
- Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Poor carbonated water over ice cubes, and top with the rest of the cherries.