- 5 ounces Chicken Breast sliced thin
- 1 medium Green or Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Onion (your favorite type)
- 2 or 3 leaves Lettuce
- 1/4 cup Homemade Salsa
- 1 whole Juice of a Lime
- Put raw chicken, peppers and onions into a foil pack, add the juice of a lime along with your favorite spicy seasoning and throw on the low heat setting of the grill for 30-45 minutes.
- Flip every ten minutes until its cooked through. (cook longer if you like the veggies to be almost caramelized)
- Put into lettuce leaves with your salsa and enjoy!