Serving Size: 2 Each serving is one protein and one healthy fat.
Calories per serving: 220
- 1 cup edamame beans shelled
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika (garnished)
- Shell and cook edamame beans until tender.
- Combine edamame, parsley, lemon juice. water, garlic, salt, cumin, and paprika in a food prossessor. Blend until smooth.
- With the food processor still running add olive oil in a steady stream and process until smooth.
- Add additional water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Serve with vegetable dippers such as bell peppers, cucumber/zucchini slices, carrots, or celery sticks.