Grilled Lime and Chili Chicken Breast
Serves: 2 Calories: approx 146 Per Serving
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets or halves.
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T cumin
- 1 t celery seed
- ½ t garlic salt
- ½ t paprika
- Pinch of black pepper, or to taste
- Rinse chicken breasts and trim off any fat.
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag with lime juice, close and shake to coat.
- Allow chicken breasts to marinade several hours to overnight.
- Mix dry seasonings in a bowl.
- Sprinkle or coat chicken breasts with seasoning until you reach your desired level of spice.
- Grill chicken breasts until done.