Roasted Zucchini, Mushrooms, and Onions
- 3 Medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss and mix well.
- Spray pan with non stick spray
- Put vegetables in pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Stir the vegetables and cook another 15 minutes or until they are tender and browned.
- Serve hot.